Madness in Girona to see the final

0

LGirona fans will try everything to be able to attend the return of the final of the ‘playoffs’ against Rayo which will be held on June 20 in Montilivi. The limitation of 1,500 spectators in the rating set by the relevant authorities will be the great stumbling block since many of them will have to watch the game from home and suffer from a distance with their team.

For now the Catalan club has received nearly 5,000 requests (4,180 specifically) of its partners to attend the field, just two days after opening the reservation period. The most loyal fans of the white-and-red club have until Thursday to request their entry – they can do it individually or jointly, and up to four members can be included in the same request – the entity will distribute luck randomly in two phases but among all of them only 1,500 will be the lucky ones and they will enter the stadium to cheer on their team.

In the first phase 90% of the seats will be assigned to subscribers and the remaining 10% to members, whether they are paid or not, discounting those who have already received their entry in the first phase.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.