Deshaun Watson, sued by another masseuse and accused of forcing her to have oral sex

0

Deshaun Watoson, the player called to revolutionize the transfer market in the NFL before the start of the next season, will not have anything easy leaving Texans, and it is not just because the new managers and their coach want to retain him at all costs. A few days ago the quarterback was sued for an alleged sexual assault on a masseuse. Then he was accused by another woman, and now the third lawsuit against the NFL star has arrived, all three by professional masseurs.

The latest complaint was actually filed Wednesday night and explains that Watson arranged a massage session at an office building in Houston in December 2020. He alleges that QB turned around during the massage and “became more aggressive, forcibly telling him [a la mujer] to move his hand to the pubic area “. It is later claimed that Watson wanted her forcing oral sex, something she “did not consent to”.

The first lawsuit

Two separate masseurs had already filed lawsuits earlier in the week alleging that the 25-year-old NFL player acted inappropriately. The first lawsuit indicated that Watson -in March 2020-, touched the masseuse with his penis and “knowingly or intentionally caused physical contact with the complainant when Watson knew, or reasonably should have known, that the complainant would consider such contact offensive.”

Watson defends himself after the first lawsuit

Watson responded on his social media to this alleged sexual assault last Tuesday night, and said he hoped to “clear” his name. “As a result of a social media post from a plaintiff’s attorney seeking publicity, I recently learned of a complaint which apparently came against me, “the quarterback wrote on Twitter.” I have not seen the content of it yet, but I know this: I have always treated all women with the utmost respect. “

The player also explained in his message that the plaintiff’s lawyer He talked about it not being money, but before filing the formal complaint had requested a six-figure amount, which the player immediately rejected.

Watson’s lawyer speaks after the first two lawsuits

On Wednesday, the Watson’s attorney, Rusty Hardin, talked with ESPN after the first two lawsuits were filed by the same attorney, Tony Buzbee. “I feel very comfortable with the type of person Deshaun Watson is, and I don’t like to comment on anything publicly until I have all the facts,” Hardin said. The lawyer added that “The accusations are really inconsistent according to the type of person he is [Watson]”.

The Texans, expectant

At the moment, the Houston franchise has not wanted to move a tab in this whole matter, and yesterday they made a statement in which they expressed: “We take allegations of this nature seriously involving anyone within the Houston Texans organization.. We will wait for more information before making additional statements about this incident. “

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.